Nominations are now open for the 2nd class of inductees into The Foundation for Saline Area Schools Hall of Fame. The FSAS Hall of Fame honors individuals who have demonstrated outstanding individual ability, leadership, character, personal drive and dedication. Their lives and accomplishments serve to inspire our students and the Saline community.
Your help is requested in selecting our future inductees. Click here to nominate an individual who meets the following requirements:
Eligibility (must be one or more of the following):
- A Saline High School graduate of 5 years or more
- A former faculty, staff member, coach or administrator (must have retired from all full-time positions)
- An individual who has made exceptional contributions to the Saline Area Schools community
- Gained recognition and prominence in his/her field or endeavor and/or made noteworthy contributions to that field or in community service
- A person of integrity and good character
- Exemplifies the principles, philosophy and mission of the Saline School District and the FSAS Alumni Association
Nominations for the Foundation for Saline Area Schools Hall of Fame will be open until March 1, 2015. The 2nd class of inductees will be announced at the Spring Recognition Reception on March 31, 2015
For more information about the Hall of Fame of the Foundation for Saline Area Schools, please contact Cheryl Hoeft at 734-429-5922.